Thursday 2 February 2012

Raspberries

Hi there!!
We are knee deep in snow here in Milan these days - it hasn't snowed all winter long and then bang!! All of a sudden everything is white all around and moving from home is a total mess, aargh!! Anyway, the best and wisest thing to do in such cases is to sit back and do some colouring and rubber stamping, right? LOL Here is a card I created for my friend Lidia. The designer paper called for some burgundy red flowers or fruits, so here is where raspberries come in!! It's a stamp from Flourishes again - love their fruits and flowers! - which I coloured with Copics.
Take care and have a nice day!
Vittoria

1 comment:

  1. You have snow in Milano???? We haven't !!!! Holy cow! ;)
    Great card and I am already waiting for strawberry time! =) I love them! Beautiful image and great coloration honey!
    Hugs,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete