Saturday 20 August 2016

A Thank You card

Hello there crafters,
I hope you're all well and creative.
I haven't posted anything here for quite a while, but as you all know life is busy and often gets in the way, right?
Anyway, I finally have a card to share with you today. It was made with a stamp set I recently bought called "Lucky dog" by My Favorite Things. I love dogs, so this set was perfect!! Aren't they super cute? Birdie Brown is a talented designer and I love anything she makes. I coloured the images with my Copics and for the greeting I added a Lawn Fawn die cut - love the font of their greetings dies! The stitched rectangle die I used to cut out my stamped images is also by Lawn Fawn. The designer paper is an old DCWV pack I had in my stash. I wanted to keep the card pretty simple and flat as it had to be mailed.
I hope you're having a great summer. Enjoy what is left of it! :D

Hugs, Vittoria


2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky,
    this is too cute!!! Your coloring is amazing as well!
    Hugs,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete